Psalms for Prayer
LORD, hear my voice when I call;
be gracious to me and answer me.
My heart says this about you:
“Seek his face.”
LORD, I will seek your face.
There is no better place in Scripture to expand our vocabulary for prayer than in the book of Psalms. God’s people have used the psalms to guide worship and prayer since before Christ. The range of emotions found in the book of Psalms helps us find words to express ourselves to God in every circumstance. In this three-week study, we will read and pray through fifteen psalms, focusing on a specific topic each day.
- 8x10", perfect bound, 112 pages
- 21 Days (3 Weeks) of Daily Scripture Readings—Right There in the Book
- An Introduction to Elements of Prayer in the Psalms
- A Refresher on Principles of Prayer
- A Look at Emotion Present in Psalms
- A Daily Interactive Worksheet
- Space for Writing Your Own Prayers
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING THE FORMAT OF THIS BOOK: This book includes the Psalms for Prayer reading plan, along with a written introduction and many other helpful elements throughout, many of which are exclusive to this Study Book. Because God’s Word is living and active, we believe the Holy Spirit is faithful to illuminate our minds as we read Scripture. For that reason, devotional responses to each day’s reading can be found on SheReadsTruth.com and the She Reads Truth app. We invite you to join us there for further commentary and conversation.